‘Love Is Blind’ Season 4 Official Trailer, Release Date and What We Know
If it feels like Love Is Blind Season 3 just ended — uh, that’s because it kinda did. But even though it’s only been a month since we got an update on the Dallas Pod Squad, you better believe we are ready to see what Love Is Blind Season 4 has in store for us!
A whole new round of singles are ready to take the plunge and mingle in one of the most elaborate and life-changing social experiments ever conceived. They’ll all date each other while secluded in pods that look like those tiny room setups in IKEA, they’ll get engaged without seeing each other, and then they’ll continue their whirlwind relationships out in the real world. Which couples will make it to the wedding day? Who will get hitched? And will there be a runway bride or groom in the mix? We’re about to find out soon, because Love Is Blind Season 4 is coming sooner than you think.
Are you overwhelmed with anticipation? Do you need some information? We’ve got you covered. Here’s everything we know about Love Is Blind Season 4 on Netflix!
When will Love Is Blind Season 4 premiere on Netflix?
Love Is Blind Season 4 premieres on Netflix on Friday March 24. As is the case with Netflix releases, the episodes will be added to Netflix at 12:01 a.m. PT / 3:01 a.m. ET on Friday morning.
What is the Love Is Blind Season 4 release schedule?
Overall there will be 12 episodes in Love Is Blind Season 4, and they will be released over the span of a month. Here’s what the release schedule looks like:
- Episodes 1-5: March 24, 2023
- Episodes 6-8: March 31, 2023
- Episodes 9-11: April 7, 2023
- Episode 12: April 14, 2023
Where was Love Is Blind Season 4 filmed?
The city that hosts every season of Love Is Blind always plays a big part in the show. Season 1 was set in Atlanta, Season 2 was in Chicago, Season 3 took us to Dallas, and season 4 takes us to Seattle. Yep, all of the singles are from the Seattle area, so get ready to see how hot things can get in the Pacific Northwest.
Who is in the Love Is Blind Season 4 cast?
Netflix has revealed the entire cast of Seattle-area singles stepping into the pods for Season 4. As is always the case, though, only 10-12 of them will exit the pods engaged.
- Amber – 34, Flight Attendant
- April – 29, Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Ava – 32, Communications Specialist
- Bill – 33, Real Estate Investor
- Bliss – 33, Senior Program Manager
- Brandie – 39, Real Estate Broker
- Brett – 36, Design Director
- Chelsea – 31, Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
- Chris – 32, Technical Recruiter
- Conner – 28, Operations Manager
- Irina – 26, Business Owner
- Jack – 30, Software Sales
- Jackelina – 27, Certified Dental Assistant
- Jimmy – 29, Technical Product Manager
- Josh – 31, Project Engineer
- Josh “JP” – 30, Plant Operations Director
- Juan – 30, Mortgage Loan Officer
- Kacia – 31, Family Support Specialist
- Kendra – 33, Social Worker
- Kwame – 33, Sales Development Manager
- Marshall – 27, Marketing Manager
- Micah – 27, Marketing Manager
- Molly – 32, Marriage & Family Therapist
- Monica – 31, Elementary School Teacher
- Paul – 29, Environmental Scientist
- Quincy – 36, Gym Owner & Fitness Coach
- Ryland – 29, Commercial Insurance & Real Estate
- Tiffany – 37, Client Lead Recruiter
- Wendi – 28, Aerospace Engineer
- Zack – 31, Criminal Defense Attorney
Is there a Love Is Blind Season 4 trailer?
There is — and it’s probably playing at the very top of this page right now. If that’s not enough and you want more of a look at what’s coming up, you can watch this video that introduces all of the cast.
Love Is Blind Season 4 premieres on Netflix on Friday, March 24.